We are pleased to announce that from January Akademia Ruchu will be hosting a TTC 200h teacher course run by Beata Darowska
The course includes practical and theoretical classes in the field of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, learning corrections, teaching practice, anatomy led by Małgorzata Kobus-Kwiatkowska, as well as guest lectures by Stu Girling , philosophy led by Robert Gora and a textbook by John Scott. Those who complete the course will receive a certificate recognized and signed by John Scott.
This course will be in Polish. Visiting presenters will speak in English where Polish is not their first language (translation to Polish will be provided where required)
Dates (all 2019):
- Module 1 – Friday 4th January – Sunday 6th January
- Module 2 – Friday 1st February – Sunday 3rd February
- Module 3 – Friday 1st March – Sunday 3rd March
- Module 4 – Friday 29th March – Sunday 31st March
- Module 5 – Wednesday 1st May – Saturday 4th May
- Module 6 – Friday 10th May – Sunday 12th May
- Module 7 – Friday 7th June – Sunday 9th June
Venue is Akademia Ruchu, ul Ruska 47-48A, Wroclaw, Poland … click here for the Akademia Ruchu website
Each module is PLN 5900 Deposit to confirm your place (non-refundable): PLN 1000
Please see the form on this page for further information: http://akademiaruchu.com.pl/strefa-klienta/
Please contact the course Director – Beata Darowska – for all enquiries regarding this course.